Monday, August 14, 2006

There is no cow level.

Really.

I revisited the EKKA on Saturday, I decided to go real early, because I wanted to spend at least 5 hours on that area.

Turns out that 5 hours isn't enough, as I ended up rushing to work.

However, as I've found out, other than cows, the place also had other exhibits, such as dog shows (where owners force their dogs to do what the judge commands, usually like walk, stop, lie down), wood chopping competition (First to chop down a piece of wood, wins) and all sorts of cowboy races, such as riding on a horse to chase a cow all over the place.

Poor cow.

After taking the chairlift which brings you to at least 3 stories high, I got to the other end of the exhibation, where there were plenty of food and exhibts of fruits, such as the biggest bunch of bananas and fire safety stuff.

Pics on friday after I settled them.

Work was fun, but it's obvious that the cafe cannot cope with the dinner hour, as we severely lacked staff. LoL. Everyone was rushing around, and the fries are always gone.

Terrible. It's going into my report.

More on Friday, as I complete my findings and finalise my essay.

---

China bans animes

Link

Mmm, are the shows in china doing so badly that they have to ban animes? Haha. Also, with the internet, Winny and Share, it's impossible to truely ban it.

Oh well. Communism is win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home